50 Set/Sets per Month Laser Particle Size Analyzer For Sale
Packaging & Delivery
Inner packaging with PE protective film, and outer packaging with standard export wooden box.
1. Measuring range: 0.1 ~ 600 microns
2. Accuracy error: <±1% (national standard material D50)
Repeatability deviation: <±1% (national standard substance D50)
Electrical requirements: AC 220±10V, 50Hz, 200W
Appearance size: 1000×330×320mm
3. Light source: He-Ne laser gas source with a wavelength of 0.6328 microns and a service life of more than 25,000 hours.
4. Detector: It adopts a range design, the optical path is free of adjustment, one main detector and multiple auxiliary detectors are arranged in a non-uniform cross three-dimensional sector matrix, and the maximum detection angle reaches 90 degrees.
5. Ultrasound system: The ultrasonic device (100W) is integrated with the main machine. The ultrasonic time is fully automatic operation and the touch button is continuously adjusted. The time digital display is set, and the ultrasonic time is continuously adjustable from 0 to 9 minutes and 50 seconds.
6. Sample Dispersion Pool: The sample dispersion tank (400ml) is integrated with the main machine, made of stainless steel and round. By wet dispersion, a liquid such as distilled water, purified water or alcohol can be used as a dispersion medium.
7. Circulating system: automatic operation of circulating pump speed and continuous adjustment of touch button, setting speed digital display, circulating pump speed 0~5000 rev / min continuously adjustable.
8. Stirring system: Fully automatic operation of stirring speed and continuous adjustment of touch buttons, set speed digital display, continuous adjustment of stirring speed 0~3000 rev / min.
9. Analysis software: The particle size measurement and analysis system is powerful, and the test data can be processed by averaging, statistics, comparison and mode conversion, with differential distribution, cumulative distribution, standard grading, RR distribution, custom grading, grading by number and quantity. Distribution and other formats. In the range of 0.02~2000 microns, the default classification is 130. In the range of range, the classification can be customized from 1~130. There are particle size distribution graphs and particle size data charts in the test report. There are characteristic parameters such as D10, D50, D90, average particle size and specific surface area. There are four custom parameters to input according to the needs. The weight specific surface area and volume specific surface area can be interchanged. . Granular data can be saved to EXCEL. Support Chinese and English format test report printing, header and footer can be modified as needed, with print preview function, can save the granularity distribution graph and granular data chart into picture or PDF format, and then interact with WORD.
10. Easy to operate: operating standards, quantitative, simple, test data process completed in 1 minute.